Prenda de Natal/ Christmas gift reveal

by - dezembro 26, 2013

Como já tinha dito este ano fiz algumas das prendas de Natal.
Hoje vou mostrar-vos a prenda que fiz para o meu Pai, um pijama.

I had told you that this year I had made some christmas presents myself.
Today I will show you the one I made for my dad, a pajama.


Usei o molde que vos mostrei aqui.
O mais difícil nesta prenda foi encontrar flanela. É verdade, andei 1 mês á procura de flanela e quando já estava quase a desistir encontrei. Comprei numa loja mesmo aqui pertinho chamada VillaTecidos, não conhecia esta loja mas ficou registada porque tinha muitos tecidos bonitos.

I have used the pattern I have shown you here.
The hardest part of this pajama was to find flannel. Really, I have looked for it for a month and when I was about to give up I found this blue one on a close by store called VillaTecidos. I did not know this store but now that I do I think I may come back, as there were a lot of pretty fabrics.



A flanela é azul clara com bolinhas brancas e os botões são cinzentos bem como os detalhes. O melhor de tudo é que parece que acertei no tamanho e nem sequer precisa de ajustes.

The flannel is light blue with white dots and the bottons are grey as well as the other details. The best part is that it fitted perfectly so there was no need for any adjustments.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário. Obrigada!